As an expert in multiple fieldbus technologies, we are happy to support you with customer-specific developments in the field of -software, hardware, firmware, design and conception of your automation or automotive application. You benefit from our expertise as a system provider and the perfect combination of functional hardware, suitable firmware up to modular software.
20 years of experience in automation and diagnostic technologies, our acquired knowledge and our ability to combine all this with market trends and innovations will lead to your reliable customized solution.
Our motivated and highly specialized experts would like to face your project ideas and adapt technologies to meet your needs. Challenges and current issues such as efficient energy management, the optimal use of resources, and solutions for industry 4.0 drive us forward to develop innovative products and integrate them into your system. This results in modern automation and automotive systems and a short time-to-market.
With our fieldbus expertise in the areas of CAN, EtherCAT, Profibus, SERCOS, ProfiNET and many other protocols, we cover broad application fields.
Examples for customized solutions:
- 3D printing system based on our ePC
- CAN based ECUs/ gateways with integrated diagnostic functions. Used in agricultural vehicles, among others for big data acquisition.
- CAN and EtherCAT-based automation systems. Used in packaging, food, textile or sorting machines.
- VCI's with custom specific fieldbuses and interfaces. Used for a variety of communication and diagnostic tasks in commercial, special, municipal and agricultural vehicles.
- DoIP protocol stacks, CAN protocol stacks and UDS protocol stacks for various applications in the automation and automotive sector.
All products are certified according to national and international standards (eg: CE, GL, FCC, ... ) and tested in internal and external EMC tests according to customer demand. We develop your electrical, electronic and programmable electronic (E/E/PE) systems according to DIN EN 61508. Furthermore we support you in the implementation of functional safety according to your individual requirements, tailored to your system and processes. The processes and techniques meet the applicable laws and standards, for example for mobile machinery and industrial applications in accordance to ISO 25119.