- Analysis and evaluation charts
- Storage and visualization of device and vehicle data
- Drag and drop functionality
- Live data monitoring
- Configurable dashboards, widgets and histograms
- Individual configuration
The IoT Analytics Manager is a cloud-based tool for storing and visualizing your operational data (Big Data). OEM data can be analyzed and evaluated in various configurable dashboards, widgets and histograms. The amount of data and data traffic can be individually configured for different use cases. In addition, live data integration for real-time monitoring is possible, which can be individually configured by the customer.
The IoT Analytics Manager can be hosted on a server on the Sontheim side or seamlessly integrated into an existing customer infrastructure. Secure data transfer is ensured thanks to SSL/TLS certification and can even be extended according to individual customer requirements. IoT Analytics Manager can be branded OEM-specific. This allows the user to create different user levels, for viewing with different rights or for easy integration of sub supplier views.
- Powerful 32-bit microcontroller
- 3× CAN acc. to ISO 11898 (opt. 4× CAN)
- 1× WLAN acc. to IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Linux operating system
- Management of all telematic units
- Live-Data Monitoring
- Managing over-the-air-updates
- Drag-and-Drop Functionality