- Highly performant and stable programming
- Modular design
- Individual adjustments easy to implement
- Platform independent and modular implementation
- Easy integration into your environment
- Unified Diagnostic Service (UDS) stack acc. to ISO 14229
- DoIP transport protocol stack acc. to ISO 13400
- Transport protocol for UDS and KWP2000 acc. to ISO 15765
- Diagnostic event manager for UDS and J1939
- Flashbootloader (developed acc. to ISO 25119 SRL-2)
- CAN basic driver for your platform
High-performance programming and clearly defined interfaces are essential for the creation of protocol stacks. Sontheim Industrie Elektronik GmbH has already developed various stacks for a wide range of applications based on standards and proprietary customer-specific specifications that define the communication rules.
Extensive know-how with different communication protocols
When implementing customized solutions, optimal support can be offered based on already implemented stacks such as Raw CAN, J1939-21 including address claiming, J1939-73 (DM1 and DM2), KWP 2000, UDS, CANopen slave and master. Due to our extensive experience in the development of protocol stacks and our modular software architecture, we can also implement individual and proprietary protocol stacks at any time and integrate them into our software product.
Many years of experience with different microcontroller platforms
Our protocol stacks have been widely ported by us to various hardware platforms and microcontrollers, such as PowerPC, Coldfire MCF548x, Infineon XC164CS, Atmel AT89C51CC03C, ARM7 LPC2458, Star12, HC12.
Real-time for critical applications
In the field of automation technology, we use our CAN stacks in real-time environments and can thus provide control PCs, for example, which are also optimally suited for critical applications such as complex monitoring systems.
From the application to the hardware
Of course it is also possible to implement proprietary protocols. We already have various bases through various customer-specific projects that have been successfully implemented. Both on the PC side and in the embedded area, we have specific know-how. In addition, the modular structure facilitates a fast integration into your system. With the Sontheim Flash Bootloader we also offer you a tailor-made solution for your system. Our fast and efficient solutions are already in use in numerous systems and allow you a reliable boot-up process and software programming. In addition to stacks, the HAL and drivers for hardware, we also supply hardware components such as CAN interfaces and industrial PCs, as well as control units.
- ODX support according to ISO 22901-1
- OTX support according to ISO 13209
- MCD-3D Server
- Platform independent
- Simple data exchange
- Administration of session logs, HEX files, etc.
- HTTPS logging & SSL/TLS encryption
- Direct ERP connection