- 1× CAN interface acc. to ISO 11898
- J1939 protocol support
- Robust plastic housing acc. to IP67/IP69K
- 12 V DC power supply
CAN sensor for the measurement of inclination accelerations with two axes. Communication is via CAN according to ISO 11898, J1939, CANopen or also via Raw CAN.
A robust plastic housing to IP67/IP69K provides the necessary protection for the electronics.
|CAN||1× CAN interface acc. to ISO 11898|
|IP Classification||IP67 or IP69K|
|Air pressure||up to 115 kPa|
|Temperature||–20°C up to +85°C|
Powerful control unit according to ISO 26262 for safety-related applications up to ASIL-C. The extended version with four CAN interfaces according to ISO 11898 and one LIN interface and numerous IOs.
- Scalable safety controllers up to ASIL-C
- AUTOSAR compliant
- Up to 4× CAN interface acc. to ISO 11898
- Up to 74× IOs
Next generation embedded application ECU with up to four CAN interfaces. Use as telemetry and diagnostic module as well as gateway, data server and data logger.
- Powerful ARM Cortex-A9 processor
- 2× CAN acc. to ISO 11898 (opt. 4× CAN)
- Linux operating system