IoT Device Manager
Cloud-based platform for managing your devices in the field
- Management of all telematics units
- Drag and drop
- Simple configuration of all devices
- Fast data consumption analysis
- Live data monitoring
The IoT Device Manager is a cloud-based tool for the simple and clear management of your telematics units in the field. You can group and structure your devices by drag and drop and manage software packages for wireless over-the-air updates.
Collect live data during vehicle operation or flash software wirelessly:
- Mobile networks (2G/3G/LTE)
Store telemetry data for further analysis and support the following functions:
- QA statistics
- Usage statistics
- Planning of service intervals
- Vehicle lifecycle support
Store telemetry data and check information such as
- SIM card number (IMSI)
- Serial number of the LTE device
- Last connection to the server
- Signal quality
- Network bandwidth
- Device configuration
The IoT Device Manager can be hosted on a server on the Sontheim side or seamlessly integrated into an existing customer infrastructure. Secure data transfer is ensured thanks to SSL/TLS certification and can even be extended according to individual customer requirements. The IoT Device Manager can be branded OEM-specific. This allows the user to create different user levels, for viewing with different rights or for easy integration of subsupplier views.
MDT® 2.0 with OPC UA
Next generation modular diagnostic tool for innovative machine park monitoring. Based on OPC UA, ODX and OTX standards.
- OPC UA Server & Client
- ODX 2.2.1 according to ISO 22901-1
- OTX according to ISO 13209
- Multi platform support
IoT Analytics Manager
Cloud-based tool for data visualization and analysis of your vehicles in the field.
- Analysis and evaluation charts
- Live-Data Monitoring
- Visualization of device and vehicle data
- Drag-and-Drop Functionality
Next generation embedded application ECU with up to four CAN interfaces. Use as telemetry and diagnostic module as well as gateway, data server and data logger.
- Powerful ARM Cortex-A9 processor
- 2× CAN acc. to ISO 11898 (opt. 4× CAN)
- Linux operating system