- Standardized J2534 driver for Sontheim interfaces
- Uniform programming interface
- Implementation of customer-specific J2534 applications
PassThru API – J2534 interface
The J2534 is an interface standard designed by the SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) and commissioned by the American EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) for vehicle ECU reprogramming.
Support of the Sontheim VCIs
The standard defines a programming interface for hexadecimal access to diagnostic protocols and forms the uniform communication basis for reprogramming ECUs in the vehicle. The Sontheim VCIs can optionally be equipped with a J2534 API.
- Up to 6× CAN interface
- WLAN, LAN, Bluetooth, USB, ...
- LIN, RS232, RS485, ...
- With logging function
- ODX support according to ISO 22901-1
- OTX support according to ISO 13209
- MCD-3D Server
- Platform independent