- Up to 4 RS232 interfaces with D-Sub 9
- CAN interface acc. to ISO 11898
- Complies with the CANopen specification acc. to CiA
- 24 V DC supply with 3-pole phoenix clamp
- Baud rate and module address configurable via HEX switch
- Status LED display for module status, CAN and each RS232 channel with Rx- and Tx-display
The aluminium module is extremely compact and offers the possibility of top hat rail mounting. All interfaces and switches for configuration are quickly and conveniently available on the front panel. For example, the baud rate and module address can be set conveniently on the front panel and read off at any time.
In addition to the interfaces, the interface converter has a powerful microcontroller which handles the acquisition of the sensors, the control of the actuators and the CAN protocol.
The integrated CAN interface enables flexible use at different points and positions in the production process and is designed according to ISO 11898.
|CAN||1× CAN interface acc. to ISO 11898, galv. isolated,|
assignment acc. to DIN 41652
|COM interface||Connection via D-Sub9 plug|
|RS232 interface||Connection via D-Sub9 socket|
|Dimensions (l×w×h)||187 mm × 120 mm × 60 mm|
|Housing||Aluminium housing, Protection class IP20|
|Supply voltage||24 V DC via 3-pole phoenix clamp|
|Operating temperature||0°C up to +70°C|
|Rel. Humidity||10 % up to 90 % non-condensing|